Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Universal Devices Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Featured Replies

Hello, I am a new user and I am having trouble adjusting the thermostats from the computer Admin console. I see the changes if being made at the thermostats immediately, but I cannot change any settings from my computer administration console . The UD mobile app works great from my phone . Any advice?

Thanks,

  • 3 weeks later...

@Century Electric Ltd to apostolakisl point, here is a screenshot.

After you adjust the temp in the drop down menu, you need to press the button to the left which I have circled in red.

This is true to any adjustment that has a drop down menu.. ie light brightness etc.

hope that solves your problem!

Screenshot 2026-09-24 at 11.42.07 AM.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.