Yesterday at 04:03 AM1 day 59 minutes ago, Michel Kohanim said:@apostolakisl , if you are in the staging repo, we made massive changes to support polisy upgrade through eisy-ui (udx 5.0.0_7 to be exact). The only thing is that it will not upgrade the OS above 14.3p5 AND we have no way of testing everything against the old OS. So, although we believe things should continue working, it's just not a guarantee.With kind regards,MichelThis is where eisy ui says I am after the ssh upgrade. It appears I am in the staging repo. I don't know that I need cutting edge features on this polisy, but I would like to be certain it keeps working smoothly, especially with UD mobile.
16 hours ago16 hr I also have two of my test Polisys up to 6.1.2_10 as of this morning. There is a known issue with the backups not working, giving an Error 500.
16 hours ago16 hr 2 minutes ago, Guy Lavoie said:I also have two of my test Polisys up to 6.1.2_10 as of this morning. There is a known issue with the backups not working, giving an Error 500.They should be fixed in the next eisy-ui release.With kind regards,Michel
12 hours ago12 hr 15 hours ago, Michel Kohanim said:@apostolakisl , if you are in the staging repo, we made massive changes to support polisy upgrade through eisy-ui (udx 5.0.0_7 to be exact). The only thing is that it will not upgrade the OS above 14.3p5 AND we have no way of testing everything against the old OS. So, although we believe things should continue working, it's just not a guarantee.With kind regards,MichelSo does this mean if my Polisy is on the Beta repo at 5.0.0_4, I cannot update using the Upgrade Packages button and need to do another SSH update at some point?Or, should I switch over to the Staging repo?
12 hours ago12 hr 2 minutes ago, peterathans said:So does this mean if my Polisy is on the Beta repo at 5.0.0_4, I cannot update using the Upgrade Packages button and need to do another SSH update at some point?Or, should I switch over to the Staging repo?You need to switch to staging, and then upgrade udx first. Then you can go back to Beta/Production and from then on, you can upgrade using eisy-ui.With kind regards,Michel
12 hours ago12 hr Thanks - when you say "upgrade udx first", I assume you mean Upgrade Packages (which upgrades everything)? I don't see an option to upgrade just one specific component like UDX.
12 hours ago12 hr 37 minutes ago, peterathans said:Thanks - when you say "upgrade udx first", I assume you mean Upgrade Packages (which upgrades everything)?I don't see an option to upgrade just one specific component like UDX.You'll need to do that one by ssh:sudo repo.stagingsudo pkg upgrade udx eisyuisudo reboot Then you'll be able to use eisyui for updates
Create an account or sign in to comment