Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Universal Devices Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Michel Kohanim

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Michel Kohanim

  1. Michel Kohanim replied to boser's topic in ISY994
    Hi Bernhard, Thanks so very much. You see, the issue is that you have: If Program '*Z 1 Laundry Door' is True Or Program '*Z 15 Entry Downstairs' is True Or Program '*Z 17 Motion Downstairs' is True Or Program '*Z 18 Staircase Door' is True Which means that if any of these conditions are true, then the Then path is executed. Now, the main question is: are you certain that none of these conditions are true when you expect the Else path to run? I think the best way to test this is to use one condition at a time to isolate which one is actually true when it should NOT be. This way, you can work on the offending condition. With kind regards, Michel
  2. Michel Kohanim replied to boser's topic in ISY994
    Hi, Thanks so very much. But, I am very much interested in the program Staircase Door as well. Can you copy paste that as well? With kind regards, Michel
  3. Hi, Unfortunately not but it's in our requirements. With kind regards, Michel
  4. Hi Bernhard, would you be kind enough to upgrade to our latest firmware (2.7.6) so that we can at least have the same baseline? With kind regards, Michel
  5. Michel Kohanim replied to jkraus's topic in ISY994
    Hi jkraus, I am so very sorry for not mentioning it before. Yes, you do need to format your SD Card using FAT filesystem (not NTFS). I do apologize for the omission. With kind regards, Michel
  6. Hi Bernhard, This sounds very much like a firewall issue. Do you have any installed on your computer? Also, which ISY firmware version are you on? With kind regards, Michel
  7. Michel Kohanim replied to boser's topic in ISY994
    Bernhard, would you be kind enough to post the contents of your Porogram Staircase? With kind regards, Michel
  8. Michel Kohanim replied to jkraus's topic in ISY994
    Hi Joe, yes, seating could surely have the same exact symptoms as you were experiencing. I wonder why the 1G didn't work. With 2.7.6, you should be able to use anything up to 8GB. With kind regards, Michel
  9. Hi Bernhard, You can also go to http://www.universal-devices.com/99i/2.7.6/admin.jnlp ... this might help. With kind regards, Michel
  10. Hi Jon_W, I think SH is coming up with these devices. But, till then, you could use our Energy Monitoring module using a Brultech meter. In our next release, we'll also be supporting ECM1240 which allows you to monitor 6 channels. But, unfortunately, Modules are only available on 99 Series. With kind regards, Michel
  11. Michel Kohanim replied to jkraus's topic in ISY994
    Hi Joe, I am not aware of any bugs in 2.7.6 that would cause this. I am almost certain the problem is your SD Card and I am even more certain that the problem is going to come back. Up to you what you wish to do. Replacement is certainly an option and, if you can't wait, formatting the SD Card and following the previous instructions is also an alternative. With kind regards, Michel
  12. Hi Tim, I will NOT stop and will continue ... but, the process is going to take much longer since ISY tries to communicate with them at least 3 times before it gives up on them. With kind regards, Michel
  13. Hi Wayne, All you have to do is: 1. Make sure you have Event Viewer on level 3 2. Put your RF devices in programming mode 3. Click on to File | Restore Modem (PLM) When done - and if and only if you get a Request Failed - look at your event viewer to see which devices failed. For each that failed, please do Restore Device on that device. With kind regards, Michel
  14. Michel Kohanim replied to jkraus's topic in ISY994
    Hi jkraus, The problem is with the file system. Unfortunately, you will have to get an RMA (from whomever you purchased the unit from). Another alternative would be to try and replace the SD Card inside. If you so choose to do so, the next steps would be: 1. Use the link on your desktop to launch the admin console 2. Upgrade again to 2.7.6 3. Restore your backup I truly apologize for the inconvenience. With kind regards, Michel
  15. Hello Tim, You only need to restore one of the buttons and all get restored. No, you do not to put MS in programming mode since restoration is simply recreating all the links in the KPL. With kind regards, Michel
  16. Hi Bud, I do apologize for the inconvenience. Would you be kind enough to upgrade to 2.7.6 and then use: http://www.universal-devices.com/99i/2.7.6/admin.jnlp This will repair most of the MAC issues. Here's the link to 2.7.6: http://forum.universal-devices.com/viewtopic.php?t=3007 With kind regards, Michel
  17. Hello Bob, I just wanted to say that I checked out your site and I am most impressed. I believe your site is very easy to navigate and find things. Do you mind if we put a link to it from our Wiki? Thanks SO very much. With kind regards, Michel
  18. Hello Alexander, Yes, absolutely: this is the fundamental feature of INSTEON. Understanding scenes is very important in making your configuration easier to understand and operate. Please do checkout our tutorials on Scenes: http://www.universal-devices.com/mwiki/ ... ide#Scenes Specifically, you would want to checkout the Multiway tutorial. With kind regards, Michel
  19. Hello ttirelli, Thanks so very much for this update. This was indeed a bug which has been fixed in 2.7.5 and above. What firmware version do you currently have? With kind regards, Michel
  20. Hello QuakeTen, thanks so very much for this information. We have never had this problem reported with Cisco routers. Just to confirm this is indeed an issue, would you be kind enough to retry the switch and let me know if you can reproduce? With kind regards, Michel
  21. Hi AutomationNut, Yes, 2.7.6 alpha has been quite stable for a couple of days now and most of the bugs have been fixed thanks largely to our alpha tester team. I am hoping to release as Beta in the next couple of days. With kind regards, Michel
  22. Hello ahbrown41, please try Fade up and Fade stop instead of bright and let me know if it works any better. Also, if these two lights are going to brighten/dim together, it would be best to put them both in a scene and make Light 1 a controller. With kind regards, Michel
  23. Hello QuakeTen, Would you be kind enough to let me know the brand/model number of your switch? In normal cases, ISY should work even when connected to a switch (not another hub) but there has been some reports of ISY having problem with some certain switches. I would appreciate your input. With kind regards, Michel Mike, Yes, I do have my router configured as a DHCP server. I sent a note through the link. Thanks for your help. Well I got a phone call from tech support very, very quickly. My problem was that I had to remove the ISY from my network switch and plug it directly into the router. I find it odd that is has worked for months through the switch but regardless, it was an easy fix. Thanks!
  24. Hi fuzzer, I am so very sorry to hear this and I do very much apologize for the inconvenience. If you have purchased your unit directly from us, please do let me know (support@universal-devices.com) and I will immediately start and RMA process for you. If you have purchased from one our distributors, please contact them directly. If you run into any problems at all, please do let me know and I will immediately take care of it. Again, sincere apologies ... With kind regards, Michel
  25. Hello bigDvette, Yes, consider it done. With kind regards, Michel

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.