Trying to use the YoLink NS.  I installed it (I know its "non-production") but under the github instructions it says

Credentials needs to be added to configuration. Goto Settings->Account->Advanced Settings -> User Access Credentials

Enter both UAID and SecretKey under configuration - then restart - some times it seems to require 2 restarts to fully get all devices synchronized (I have looked but cannot find pattern"

I don't understand where they are referring too, any ideas?

To get the credential go to app ( 3 vertical bar in upper left corner)

click profile ->Advanced Settings ->User Access Credentials 

Copy UAID and Secret Key and insert to config in the Yolink node server - and then restart node server 

Hope this helps 

1 hour ago, jkraus said:

also, where in "configuration" is the temp unit setting, do I need to uninstall and reinstall first?

I restarted NS from dashboard and restarted polyglot. The temp config was then present. Just changed to “F” and restarted AC. Boom.

53 minutes ago, drprm1 said:

Would also like a control setting in garage door to be able to open/close.

It is there already as garage controller - I am using it - it is called toggle - you cannot specify open/close - only toggle 

Unfortunately it is not easy to combine in same node, as the GarageDoorSensor is a generic door sensor in the API - I do not know if it is an open/closed door or a garage door when I get the info from the cloud.  

49 minutes ago, Panda88 said:

It is there already as garage controller - I am using it - it is called toggle - you cannot specify open/close - only toggle 

Unfortunately it is not easy to combine in same node, as the GarageDoorSensor is a generic door sensor in the API - I do not know if it is an open/closed door or a garage door when I get the info from the cloud.  

What is this node called? I have no “toggle” anywhere.

I’m also using the “finger” to control the garage door. Don’t know how that affects things.

Should toggle be on this page??

E440FD08-3FE0-42EC-8F75-15879A847D87.png

When I use the insteon motion detection if I use control then it activates my program when it switches on as opposed to a status when it’s on. I’m not an expert in this but The old programs that had it as a control work very well

3 hours ago, drprm1 said:

Would also like a control setting in garage door to be able to open/close.

15 minutes ago, jkraus said:

When I use the insteon motion detection if I use control then it activates my program when it switches on as opposed to a status when it’s on. I’m not an expert in this but The old programs that had it as a control work very well

My understanding is the program will execute on a change of state - meaning it will only run once the state change

I'll see if I can figure out how to make it control - it does make sense but I am not 100% how to make it a control vs state