How do I update the firmware on my ISY 994i/IR PRO?

Go to solution Solved by Geddy,

I Currently have an ISY 994i/IR PRO with

Firmware Insteon_UD994 v.5.3.3

UI Insteon_UD994 v.5.3.3

Product ISY 994i/IR PRO

OpenADR

Z-Wave

Portal Integration

It shows Internet Access Disabled but it connects to Alexa and allows me to control my lights.

I could not find any options to update firmware, except for Manually update ISY which I am unable to do because I am unable to find any new versions available?  Is the 3-7-21 the latest version or is there a location with newer Firmware versions?

5.3.4 is the last firmware version for the ISY994i. It is what I have in mine and a spare. Manually is the only way. With the firmware file.

To see the whole thread. Including a link to the firmware Click on the up arrow in the post from Geddy

Edited by Brian H
  • Like 1
On 8/14/2024 at 2:36 AM, Joshhall said:

It shows Internet Access Disabled but it connects to Alexa and allows me to control my lights.

Access Disabled had to do with automatically adding connectivity. If external access is working you can ignore it. Access is now done securely through the portal, or you can manually open ports in router.

• Like 1
On 8/14/2024 at 2:36 AM, Joshhall said:

I Currently have an ISY 994i/IR PRO with

Firmware Insteon_UD994 v.5.3.3

UI Insteon_UD994 v.5.3.3

Product ISY 994i/IR PRO

OpenADR

Z-Wave

Portal Integration

I could not find any options to update firmware, except for Manually update ISY which I am unable to do because I am unable to find any new versions available?  Is the 3-7-21 the latest version or is there a location with newer Firmware versions?

As others have said (and linked to), 5.3.4 is the latest (and last) update for the isy994 due to it being eol. 

• 2 weeks later...