Very simple instructions requested to get ISY on Polisy

someguy

@kzboray:  I can't thank you enough for your help.  I followed your instructions and IT WORKED!  I now have "another ISY" on my list in the "ISY Finder".  now, I can only hope that my new PLM comes in the mail soon and that the migration software is available soon. 

Thank you again to all of you for all of your help.

someguy

On 12/16/2021 at 10:57 AM, Michel Kohanim said:

@someguy, I responded to your ticket. I think your Polisy OS is too old and does not have the packaged kernel (i.e. you cannot upgrade the OS with the button on the front). So, if you do know how to use ssh, you need to do two things:

curl -s https://pkg.isy.io/script/update121.sh | sudo bash
sudo shutdown -r now

Wait for the unit to reboot, then:

cat /usr/local/etc/udx.d/static/update13.sh | sudo bash
sudo shutdown -r now

This should do it.

With kind regards,
Michel

I had to run through the SSH process also to get my ISY Launcher to connect successfully also, after using the automatic update in admin console.

Many reboots and update/upgrades later all working with this help. Now V5.2.2

Thanks!

On 12/12/2021 at 8:42 AM, someguy said:

I see the thread that is titled  get started but what assumptions are made to "get started"? 

As we can all see, a ton of assumptions are made! Would like to bump this back to the original question. is there a very simple set of instructions on how to get ISY on Policy? (If so, I can't find them either.)

I'm okay to wait until there's also a migration tool from ISY994i 5.x (coming soon, I just read) since that is very important too but please it needs to be "for Dummies". I only just found out now about the update button on newer polisy, and didn't initially (a few months back) know about the much needed putty and ssh and the various low level updates before you can hope to have success with ISY on polisy.

Thanks for considering it, whoever out there knows...

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you @kzboray for the excellent directions on how to update my Polisy. It took quite a while but seemed to run as expected.

For Mac users: you dont need puTTy as you can just use Terminal

However, I still cant get the polisy to show in the ISY Finder. My polisy is at https://192.168.68.76:449. I have tried to use that to get to the ISY. I have also tried https://192.168.68.76:8443/desc and http://192.168.68.76:8080/desc, neither have worked.

I have a video system that is on port 8008, is that the problem? I am not sure if I can change it but will try that next.

Any suggestions? Below is my system info. Have checked for updates. None available after using the ssh updates.

thanks.

Screen Shot 2022-01-04 at 10.07.09 PM.jpg

UPDATE:

I have port forwarding on my router for port 8008 to my camera system. Once I deleted that, I had no problem finding the ISY on the Polisy at :8443

Now need to see if I can change the camera system, but need to boot up an old windows PC which can take hours. lol.

@dbwarner5

Should be http://192.168.68.76:8080/desc

Couple other comments from my experience.  ISY Finder has NEVER found my ISY,  994 or Polisy.  I have to use the Add button.  Others have said the same.  So Finder works for some and not for others.  Also, when I first made the migration, I had to use the Add button every single time.  Then after awhile that didn't work either.  Then after a longer while, it all started to work again.  I think it all started working again because I did the Upgrade process by pressing the button on the front of the Polisy.  Could be worth a try.

@carealtor yes I understand 8080.. that is what I said. I originally had a typo in my post, so am not sure if you saw that or didnt read it closely enough.

Either way, I notice earlier in this thread and elsewhere that people are having problems with other devices on port 8008, such as the Hue Emulator. I noticed that I too had something on that port and when I eliminated it, all worked fine.

Why is this happening?  I dont know. thanks, and yes I usually have to add my WAN settings to the finder each time I want to use it remotely.

11 hours ago, carealtor said:

Then after awhile that didn't work either.  Then after a longer while, it all started to work again.  I think it all started working again because I did the Upgrade process by pressing the button on the front of the Polisy.  Could be worth a try.

A couple of days ago my Polisy spontaneously restarted - I heard the chimes.  It was probably due to a power glitch I observed at about the same time.  After that, not only couldn't I access its ISY via the Finder, I couldn't add it back after deleting it.  Another reboot seems to have fixed it.

I also have a 994, and it was also unreachable, but after I rebooted the Polisy, I could reach them both.  Weird.

And like carealtor, I've always had to add the Polisy, though Finder can usually find the 994.  Lesson: keep those URLs handy so you can manually add them to Finder whenever you need to, which might be often.  There is a save button, but I've never used to recover the addresses.

-Tom

13 hours ago, dbwarner5 said:

@carealtor yes I understand 8080.. that is what I said. I originally had a typo in my post, so am not sure if you saw that or didnt read it closely enough.

Either way, I notice earlier in this thread and elsewhere that people are having problems with other devices on port 8008, such as the Hue Emulator. I noticed that I too had something on that port and when I eliminated it, all worked fine.

UPDATE: Re-added port forwarding for my camera back to 8008 and ISY on Polisy works as expected! Now have both ISY and ISY on Polisy showing up in finder w/o prompting! 

3 hours ago, xlurkr said:

There is a save button, but I've never used to recover the addresses.

Why not?  It works great.  It saves all the url info that you are typing each time to a local PC file that you can then load if the finder comes up empty.

38 minutes ago, gzahar said:

Why not?  It works great.  It saves all the url info that you are typing each time to a local PC file that you can then load if the finder comes up empty.

Because I always forget about it until after I've manually entered them again.  Nothing more than that.  I just didn't want to vouch for a recovery process I've never actually used.

-Tom

• 2 months later...
On 12/12/2021 at 10:58 AM, Michel Kohanim said:

@someguy,

Most recent versions of Polisy come with isy service already installed. So, the question is how old is your unit. If you have doubts, click the button behind the little hole on the front only once. This will download and upgrade your Polisy (if not very old). Once you hear the beeps, then isy on polisy can be accessed through the ISY Launcher. To have isy support INSTOEN and/or Z-Wave, please go to the Admin Console | Configuration and check INSTEON/Z-Wave support checkboxes and then click on the reboot button.

We are almost done with migration tool from ISY994 5x backup to Polisy. So, if you don't want to start from scratch, please wait till the end of this coming week.

With kind regards,
Michel

Michel,

I pre-ordered the Polisy way back when, so it is an "old" unit. I am on 5.0.16c in the 994i and want to migrate to Polisy for everything (including Zwave).

Where is this migration tool located? 

Which Z-wave controller should be used (via USB, I assume) with my "old" Polisy?

Much of the information about the Polisy is very confusing to me, though I've generally not had issues with my ISY units over the years.

Thank you for some help here.

2 hours ago, telljcl said:

Michel,

I pre-ordered the Polisy way back when, so it is an "old" unit. I am on 5.0.16c in the 994i and want to migrate to Polisy for everything (including Zwave).

Where is this migration tool located? 

Which Z-wave controller should be used (via USB, I assume) with my "old" Polisy?

Much of the information about the Polisy is very confusing to me, though I've generally not had issues with my ISY units over the years.

Thank you for some help here.

You really should take the time to read the Isy on polisy forum before jumping in. The first few posts answers your questions. I get that it feels easier to simply ask than take the time to read everything. However the additional time used to fully read everything that people has come across will better prepare you for any issues that may or may not crop up as well as give you more insight to what you'll have to do 

https://forum.universal-devices.com/forum/179-isy-on-polisy/

https://forum.universal-devices.com/topic/34826-zwave-700-series-tips-and-tricks/

@telljcl There is an excellent guide written by @dbwarner5 for migration from the ISY994i to the IoP (ISY on Polisy) here. I'd read this and then ask any questions you might have in the migration thread at:

https://forum.universal-devices.com/topic/34617-migration-to-isy-on-polisy-an-attempt-to-collect-organize-and-share-simplified-directions/

On 1/10/2022 at 11:12 AM, dbwarner5 said:

I am not a daily user, nor developer of ISY and related items. However, I have been watching over the last few weeks with excitement of the migration of ISY to the Polisy (IoP). Unfortunately, while there are lots of excellent tips / guidance etc, many of them at first read are "over my head" and are very scattered throughout the forums. So after studying the many posts, I have collated and developed a Simple Person's Guide to making the migration.  

For those of you that are the experts / daily users, please feel to suggest edits /corrections to this page for others to benefit from.

Disclaimer: I am still in the progress of this migration myself and will update with any corrections or new experiences. Lastly, many thanks to ALL the incredibly talented and smart people on these forums that I have "stolen" the information from. Here are a few: @Michel Kohanim @Javi @larryllix @bpwwer @tazman @lilyoyo1 @Jimbo @garybixler @kzboray

ISY on 994i Preparation:

• Conduct a regular backup
  • Export a text copy of all programs: Go to programs and right click My Programs and select Copy Folder to Clipboard. Open text editor and paste, save.
  • All below are optional steps that are for protection and / or manual fix references:
    • UnderTab Programs / Summary, copy all cells and past into a spreadsheet. Add column header names,  and save.
    • Under Main, click on My Lighting. On table, click on column header labeled Address to sort table by address. This will group all your Z-wave devices together, x10 devices together and your node servers together, etc. Take screen shots of all this information for reference if needed.
    • ELK: If you have ELK module, click on Elk / Areas/ All Areas / Zones. Highlight all cells in table and paste into a spreadsheet, add column titles, save. Repeat for each area. Repeat for Keypads. Repeat for Outputs * NOTE : Elk module is not available for ISY on Polisy. The Node server will replace that. Currently there is no migration tool for this and the Elk module data will not transfer to ISY on Polisy. Having the text copy of all programs in first step will be critical to restoring all the programs.
    • Under Configuration / System tab, take a screenshot of all information
    • Under Configurations / Emails/Notifications / Settings/Groups, take screen shot of all information
    • Under Configurations / Emails/Notifications /  Customizations, take screen shot of main screen. Labor intensive next step, do only if concerned: copy each name, past into text editor, open each Customized Content. Copy From, Subject and Body and paste into text editor. This will create a record of any system complex notifications you may have such as:
        • -Front: ${sys.node.ZW015_1.ST} and ${elk.zone.1.status}.
        • -Mud Room: ${sys.node.ZW020_1.ST} and ${elk.zone.15.status}.
    • Under Configuration / Elk / Configuration, if applicable, take screen shot of Elk Config.
    • Under Configuration / Networking / Network Resources, hit export and save
    • At top level menu, select Tools / Generate Topography. Save.
    • At top level menu, select Z-Wave / Backup

Portal Preparation:

• If you use Alexa or Google or other voice systems, go to those tabs and Select Download (symbol) at the top and save a copy of the Spokens and their corresponding ISY programs / scenes etc.

Polyglot Cloud Preparation (PGC):

• Log into above, and for any node servers you have, go to Details / Configuration and save screenshots

Polyglot on Polisy Preparation (PG2):

• Log into above, and for any node servers you have, go to Details / Configuration and save screenshots
  • Go to System / Check for Polisy Updates.
  • Go to Settings / Polyglot Settings and select Download Backup, Save.

Hardware Preparation, Polisy:

• Ensure latest version of ISY is on the Polisy. (IoP):
    • Most recent versions of Polisy come with isy service already installed. So, the question is how old is your unit. If you have doubts, click the button behind the little hole on the front only once. This will download and upgrade your Polisy (if not very old). Once you hear the beeps, then isy on Polisy can be accessed through the ISY Launcher.
    • If Polisy is old, you will need to SSH to the Polisy and update it manually. You will need the IP address of your Polisy.
  • PLM Prep. The Polisy can use any of the PLMs available:
  • Z-Wave: If you utilize Z-Wave, you will need a USB z-wave dongle to attach to the Polisy such as   https://www.thesmartesthouse.com/collections/shop-by-brand/products/zooz-usb-700-series-z-wave-plus-s2-stick-zst10-700 . Attach this dongle to the back of the Polisy.
  • Connect to ISY on Polisy (IoP):
    • Ensure Polisy is running and updates above have been made.  No need to connect to PLM at this point, still in preparation stage.
    • Open the ISY Finder and see if it finds Polisy. If not, Add the following IP addresses, one at a time: http://myPolisy:8080/desc and https://myPolisy:8443/desc, where myPolisy is your IP address of you Polisy.
    • Once the Polisy is found, open the Admin Console (Cloud or Lan):
      • Sign in for the first time with User ID and password as admin
      • Go to File / Set User ID/Password and change.
      • For isy to support INSTEON and/or Z-Wave, go to the Admin Console / Configuration and check INSTEON/Z-Wave support checkboxes, click on save, and then click on the reboot button.image.png.d8b75a2cfb8adc6db3e74427fffc868d.png
  • Add Polyglot 3 (PG3) to Polisy. PG3 is the future development site for node servers. Support for PG2 appears to be ending as developers look to move to PG3.  To install PG3 on Polisy, create a SSH and enter the following:

sudo pkg install pg3

sudo service pg3 enable

sudo service pg3 start

• Once it is installed, you can access it at https://<your polisy's IP>:3000/ . It has the standard default login of 'admin' / ‘admin’.
  • Change password by going to Settings / Profile.
  • This will not affect your current PGC or PG2.

Migration of ISY:

• Unplug 994i and Polisy from power
  • Connect Polisy to PLM, and reboot Polisy. If PLM is new or has been reset to factory settings, you will need to restore it later the process
  • Open ISY Finder, and then the Admin console for ISY on Polisy. Once opened, select File / Restore ISY. Select the ISY backup you prepared earlier from the 994i..
    • Everything is migrated except Z-wave at this time. Recommended approach is to be sure to print Tools / Topography. Then, using the topology,  exclude then include your Z-Wave devices in ZW order ie ZW_01. This way, whatever programs you already have will continue to work and whatever Alexa spokens you have will point to the same devices
    • (Network resources may need to be individually opened and re-saved, or can be deleted and reimported from file exported in prep stage if they are not working)
    • NOTE: my ISY immediately disappeared. Upon reloading into it, the user id and passwords had reset to admin/admin, even though I changed them up above. Also Programs become randomly Disabled or Enabled. Need to check. I also lost my Query All Program details.
  • If restoring or factory reseting or using a  new PLM follow these directions Restore PLM

Migration of PG2 to PG3:

• Both PG2 and PG3 can run at the same time and point to the same ISY. Since PG3 is still in development as is the node servers, it is unclear the best path forward, in this regards, but a migration / cleanup of duplicates between PG2 and PG3 may be best done prior to migrating either to the Polisy. User choice.
  • On PG3, go to Settings / Polyglot Settings and select Restore Backup from Polyglot v2 to ISY on Polisy xxxxxxxxx, where xxxxxxxxx is the UUID of the ISY on Polisy. Select the file you backup up earlier from the Polisy, PG2. However, there are things to note about this process.
    • The node server must exist in the PG3 store.  It can't restore node servers that don't exist for PG3. Efforts are underway to create matches.
    • The node server in PG3 must have the same name as the node server in PG2.  If the name has changed, it won't be able to find it under the new name.
    • If the node server in PG3 is not a free node server, you'll need a license for the PG3 version or it won't restore.
    • Configuration parameters will only carry over if they are the same.  If the PG3 configuration is different, it can't translate.
    • Any node servers that exist in both can be deleted from PG2 at this time, prior to migration to ISY on Polisy.
    • Note: Time for integration took 20-30 minutes.
    • All, there was a big bug with migration which wiped out portal connectivity. A potential fix (which did not work for me. A ticket was required for UDI to restore):
      • 1. sudo rm /var/isy/FILES/CONF/PORTALS.PSF
        2. sudo service isy restart

Migration of Polyglot PG2 to new ISY on Polyglot:

• Open Polyglot PG2 on Polisy and under Settings / Polyglot Settings, change ISY Settings to reflect the IP address of the ISY on Polisy. Should match the IP and port address used in the Admin Console to open ISY on Polisy, or host: localhost, port: 8080, uncheck HTTPS.

Migration of Polyglot PG3 to new ISY on Polyglot:

• Open Polyglot PG2 on Polisy and under Settings / Polyglot Settings, change ISY Settings to reflect the IP address of the ISY on Polisy. Should match the IP and port address used in the Admin Console to open Isy on Polisy.

Migration of Portal:

• Open your portal. Under ISY / Add ISY, add the UUID of the ISY on Polisy. This can be found either on the ISY Finder, or in the Admin Console / Help / About.
  • Once entered, you will be asked about a license. Select Free Trial.
  • Follow directions and back at ISY under  Help / Manage Modules to add the Portal. ISY will reboot.
  • Once rebooting, re-open admin console and go to Configurations / Portals and approve access for the portal.
  • Go back to the Portal, refresh and you should see a green dot next to the UUID.
  • Do NOT delete your old ISY as it is required to be there for the next step.
  • To migrate Alexa or other commands, follow these directions while BOTH UUIDs are still in the portal. https://wiki.universal-devices.com/index.php?title=Main_Page#ISY_Portal_Migrate_configurations_to_a_new_ISY

Migration of Elk:

• If you have the Elk module on the ISY994 you will need to install the ELK Node Server to restore ELK functionality. The node server version will have different node addresses and some slightly different naming.
  • Programs that used the ELK have to be reconfigured for the new ELK nodes.
  • After rebooting the ISY post migration and the ELK NS install, the programs that need attention will be highlighted in yellow as they show up on the programs/summary page. Refer to Program text file if backed up earlier for rebuilding.
  • At that point it is just a matter of restoring the new ELK nodes back into the programs.
  • Speak and query aren't available on version PG2 but will be added to PG3 in the future.

Migration of Z-Wave:

• Currently there is no migration of z-wave, so the extra backup steps above will help you recreate your z-wave network. After all Z-wave devices were added, i notice many were in "different slots". Using the Find / Replace at the top My Programs worked like a charm for many of them. Saved me about an hour or two!.

Reboot:

• Reboot your ISY and relaunch the Admin Console and begin any final work in the migration.

WIki 994i to Polisy.pdf 115.99 kB · 42 downloads

Because of the age of your Polisy you may run into issues doing the initial Firmware update. You can try the instructions contained in the above guide, but I suspect you will need to do the following only for the first firmware update. After the first time you can use the update option in the web GUI.

On 12/16/2021 at 3:51 PM, kzboray said:

@someguy Bring up the windows task bar and in the search window type in <cmd>

2021-12-16_15-34-21.png.6d3fd5e85b97d0098cca5b9b72b4c2ae.png

That will bring up the Command Prompt window.

Now in that window type in:

ssh admin@The IP address of your Polisy

2021-12-16_15-37-29.png.e49a11771d1112b2f2e74536fbad5d50.png

Your IP will be different than mine listed above, I am just showing you that as an example of what you should be typing and what you should see.

Once you have opened the SSH shell for the first time you will be promoted to accept the key. Type yes and you can now SSH to your Polisy. Now you will need to type in the Polisy admin password which by default is admin.

You should then see this screen.

2021-12-16_15-41-45.png.8760b18a8fb1a05baf8c872fb3f3661e.png

At this point you are ready to start updating your Polisy. Copy and past the first line below, then when that has completed, copy and paste the second line and then allow 10minutes for your Polisy to completely update and reboot.

curl -s https://pkg.isy.io/script/update121.sh | sudo bash
sudo shutdown -r now 

Once it has fully rebooted, you will need to open a new SSH Command prompt. Follow the same procedure as list above, however this time you won't be prompted to accept the key. This is normal, that only happens the first time you SSH to a new device.

Now that you are connected to the Polisy once again via SSH, copy and paste the following one line at a time again.

cat /usr/local/etc/udx.d/static/update13.sh | sudo bash
sudo shutdown -r now

You will once again have to wait while the Polisy updates and reboots. Once this update has been completed  you should be able to simply use the Polisy web interface to update.

When you start Polyglot for the first time,

https://the IP address of your Polisy

You will be warned that the certificate is invalid and advised not to proceed to the web site. This is normal. ignore the warning/s and proceed. The steps to ignore the warning vary by web browser and antivirus software installed. Read the prompts and proceed past the warnings.

2 hours ago, kzboray said:

@telljcl There is an excellent guide written by @dbwarner5 for migration from the ISY994i to the IoP (ISY on Polisy) here. I'd read this and then ask any questions you might have in the migration thread at:

https://forum.universal-devices.com/topic/34617-migration-to-isy-on-polisy-an-attempt-to-collect-organize-and-share-simplified-directions/

Because of the age of your Polisy you may run into issues doing the initial Firmware update. You can try the instructions contained in the above guide, but I suspect you will need to do the following only for the first firmware update. After the first time you can use the update option in the web GUI.

Thank you.

So because of the age of mine, and apparently not being able to move forward w/out updating to a remotely modern FW, I've tried the SSH method you outlined, and get a response wanting a password. Neither windows PW or Polisy PW works - have no idea what PW it is looking for. Take a look at the CMD window screenshot.

Do you have any thoughts on how to proceed? 

Thank you!

ssh password.jpg

14 minutes ago, telljcl said:

So because of the age of mine, and apparently not being able to move forward w/out updating to a remotely modern FW, I've tried the SSH method you outlined, and get a response wanting a password. Neither windows PW or Polisy PW works - have no idea what PW it is looking for. Take a look at the CMD window screenshot.

Do you have any thoughts on how to proceed? 

Thank you!

ssh password.jpg

I take it that you didn't take the advice from us and take the time to read the links everyone provided you (including the wiki) since you're asking what's next. Since you're not willing to help yourself, I'm going to bow out of this one.

https://wiki.universal-devices.com/index.php?title=Polisy:User_Guide

26 minutes ago, lilyoyo1 said:

I take it that you didn't take the advice from us and take the time to read the links everyone provided you (including the wiki) since you're asking what's next. Since you're not willing to help yourself, I'm going to bow out of this one.

I actually did read - quite a bit - sir. I, however, cannot seem to get to the point where all the information that is discussed in the generously provided links actually works - apparently because I have no way of even installing "ISY" SW on my very old unit. Most of what I could find references units that behave differently from my unit with it's original FW.

However I'm very sorry if I have inconvenienced or offended you in any way.

16 minutes ago, Geddy said:

https://wiki.universal-devices.com/index.php?title=Polisy:User_Guide#Default_Username_and_Password

Additionally, while I like the thought that @kzboray has for using Windows built in SSH process I prefer Putty

settings for Putty:

image.png

Thank you.

So I installed Putty, but unfortunately I get the same request for a password as in the screenshot I posted earlier (which is not mentioned - that I can find - anywhere in wiki or other links that I've read...)

I'll reiterate that this is not a request for the Polisy login password...

This seems very straightforward, but appears it is a windows / authentication issue more than a Polisy one. I'll try from another computer...

4 minutes ago, TJF1960 said:

Password should be " admin "

First one I tried - basically all I know to put in there. I can get through the Polisy password, but not the one as seen in the CMD box screenshot above.

EDIT: Using Putty now "admin" works!

Thanks!!!

@telljcl Try this. locate the small pin hole on the front of the Polisy and press it once, then sit back and wait at least 20 minutes. Try logging in again. I have a hunch the update didn't finish, this process may allow the update to finish properly.

1 minute ago, kzboray said:

@telljcl Try this. locate the small pin hole on the front of the Polisy and press it once, then sit back and wait at least 20 minutes. Try logging in again. I have a hunch the update didn't finish, this process may allow the update to finish properly.

Thanks - "admin" did allow me in finally, but only by using Putty as you suggested. Not sure why it didn't work the first two tries (with Putty - tried a dozen times before with SSH...), but after a reboot it got passed that screen. So it appears to be doing it's thing finally - thanks to all for taking the time to assist with issues.

3 hours ago, lilyoyo1 said:

When I attempted to install ISY on Polisy, I also tried to research the various topics and wiki.  After the research and guidance provided by many here, I attempted to install it.  I spent a lot of hours trying, again and again, to get this to work, without success.  I eventually wrote a ticket with Universal Devices, who ended up taking control of my computer (while I watched) and attempting to install ISY.  After doing the same things I had already attempted, then going much further, they discovered what they describe as a "bug" in some file somewhere.  They fixed it on site, and got mine working.

Why do I bring this up?  To point out that one can follow directions and things still might not work.  A little grace can be a good thing sometimes.

20 minutes ago, oberkc said:

When I attempted to install ISY on Polisy, I also tried to research the various topics and wiki.  After the research and guidance provided by many here, I attempted to install it.  I spent a lot of hours trying, again and again, to get this to work, without success.  I eventually wrote a ticket with Universal Devices, who ended up taking control of my computer (while I watched) and attempting to install ISY.  After doing the same things I had already attempted, then going much further, they discovered what they describe as a "bug" in some file somewhere.  They fixed it on site, and got mine working.

Why do I bring this up?  To point out that one can follow directions and things still might not work.  A little grace can be a good thing sometimes.

I agree with you completely. I needed help myself (turned out to be a bug) so i completely understand.

The only reason why I said something is the op has multiple posts throughout the forums where multiple people have posted and reposted help with all the information that he asked for and told him to read everything completely before starting so he has understanding.

Then the first thing he posts is asking for the password for polisy which is stated in the wiki (which was previously posted by someone who also told him to read it). 

So yes, a lot of people showed grace early on to help him (including me) throughout multiple posts but at some point, people also has to be able to help themselves by taking the advice given

Archived