Everything posted by tlightne
-
If device is in a folder, "Replace Device with..." command is missing
It is no different than deleting a device you have to move it from the folder first..
-
Factory Reset Z-Wave Dongle
So do you want to proceed or not that is your choice..
-
Support Thread for IoX 5.7.0
My sunset programs ran at the correct sunset time with the UI showing sunset as 1 hour early..
-
I hosed the network settings
Are you using the 994, Polisy, or Eisy?? To reset Network settings: 994 : Not sure... Polisy : Press and hold the button till the first and second LEDs (from the left) start blinking then release. This action resets all network configuration back to DHCP on the Ethernet jack next to the serial port. All other network interfaces shall be disabled. Eisy : Click the button four (4) times
-
Zwave - have both ZW and ZY devices, and finding a Zwave device
Plug a lamp into the outlet and go through each device and turn them off. When the lamp turns off that will be the one you were looking for...
-
LIFX, kasa, twinkly, govee, novostella and hue led strips
I have a few strips of Govee Leds and they are ok. I could not get the govee Node server to work so I removed the Govee controller and use Shelly devices RGBW2 controllers with the Shelly Node server..
-
when to refresh
Refresh the app after you make any changes with AC.. Also backup UDM after doing the refresh..
-
Two issues: Not Found and Could Not Write Config File
My first guess on issue 2 is the SD card is going bad.
-
Support Thread for IoX 5.7.0
Updated my Eisy to 5.7.0_5 PG3x to 3.2.10 today. One reboot when directed to do so and Everything is running as expected....
-
Support Thread for IoX 5.7.0
@4481hoods enter this from a browser. https://eisy.local:8443/WEB/sysconfig.txt
-
Cannot login
Use the password you use to login to your Eisy admin console..
-
Support thread for: PG3x v3.2.8 (OUTDATED)
The Zwave backup option is only available on Polisy/Eisy when you have the Zmatter board from UD.
-
Support thread for: PG3x v3.2.8 (OUTDATED)
Are you running the Zmatter board or another Zwave stick? Are your Zwave devices named ZWXXX or ZYXXX?
-
Problem with new PLM
@tas99 Yes For the 994 the PLM cable is a standard Ethernet cable...
-
Problem with new PLM
When you moved to the new location did you plug in the PLM first wait about 10 seconds or so and then boot up your ISY???
-
Lost KPL Buttons
@smokegrubThat is exactly what he was referring to.
-
Some (Most) of my ZWave devices are no longer showing up in My Lighting
The USB version of the Zmatter controller is exactly the same card as the USB version. To backup Zwave in AC select Zwave then down the list is backup. Do this then backup ISY and it will include the Zwave backup.
-
Question about Insteon i3 and ISY994
It is my understanding the 994 does not support i3 devices. I am sure someone will correct me if I am not correct.
-
Admin console won't load programs - stuck in Create Scene Widgets
@photogeek54 I do not know what resets that my Laptop does that as well. Maybe a Java upgrade. So I go in and check it when I notice the AC is slow.. Glad you are now up and working...
-
Admin console won't load programs - stuck in Create Scene Widgets
From an old post maybe will help.... Admin Console is very slow or hangs If the admin console is slow to respond, it is likely you need to increase the amount of memory allocated to the Java runtime (JRE). Open the Java Control Panel, select Java tab, press View button, then add or modify the Runtime Parameter -Xmx to the following: -Xmx512m Press Ok to close the window, then Press Apply to save the changes
-
Questions about moving my ISY994 to a new home ...
Since the 994 is no longer supported by UDI now would be a great time to upgrade to Eisy..
-
Moving Favorites from Polisy to new Eisy in UD Mobile
@Javi Thank you got it done.....
-
Moving from Polisy to New Eisy
@DennisC I had already completed both the iox and Zwave backup from Polisy. After restoring to Eisy the option was not available to backup Zwave. All has been resolved at this point and Everything is running on Eisy..
-
Moving Favorites from Polisy to new Eisy in UD Mobile
I have migrated from my Polisy to Eisy and I would like to move my UD Mobile favorites from Polisy to Eisy and remove Polisy from UD Mobile. Is there a secret? I have looked in help but no success.. Thank you...
-
Moving from Polisy to New Eisy
Chris Jahn replied 30 minutes ago Hi Terry, >>I have completed a backup of my Polisy including a Zwave backup. I will be moving the Polisy internal Zmatter board to the USB enclosure for us on the Eisy.. If you were using ZMatter Z-Wave on Polisy (i.e. 'ZY' nodes) and its somehow reverted back to original Z-Wave when you restored your backup onto eisy, the best thing would be to: 1) Restore your Polisy backup onto eisy again 2) Go to configuration tab and press "Migrate to ZMatter Z-Wave" and then choose the "Start using the ZMatter Z-Wave+ dongle without migration" 3) Restart IoX From there you should see and operate your Z-Wave devices correctly on eisy Restored lox backup one more time and rebooted Eisy. This time Zwave came up as it should have and all my devices are now working.