Everything posted by Michel Kohanim
-
Admin Console Shuts Down
Hi Paul, I am so very sorry to hear about all these problems you have been having. I think it would be best to schedule a call so that we can login and fix it. Again, sincere apologies for the problems and tardy reply. With kind regards, Michel
-
I/O Error: Proxy Device
Hi jpjoe, I think the problem is very much related to something on your computer. The codebase for browser (applet) and the icon (application) are identical. The only difference is that the browser one knows ISY's IP address and is going there directly whereas the application one needs to find ISY. So, I suspect at a lower networking layer, UDP packets are being blocked. Can you use the icon, go to ISY Finder, click on the Add button, and then enter the URL for ISY? i.e. http://192.168.1.26 ... when you get the proxy error, then double click on this record and let me know if Admin Console launches. With kind regards, Michel
-
Admin Console Shuts Down
Hi Paul, I am so very sorry to hear. All problems are related to the latest security features of MAC blocking java. The main problem seems to be that your Admin Console is not using the most current code base. Can you please let me know what you see when you go to Help | About? What's the UI version vs. firmware version? Also, have you cleared your Java cache? With kind regards, Michel
-
I/O Error: Proxy Device
Hi jpjoe, Can you please use the direct link from ISY to begin with. Wait for the error again and then let me know if you can restart the Admin Console without having to login again. With kind regards, Michel
-
CA SSL Certificate
Hi Larry, For security reasons we had to remove that function. Can you please send an email to support and we'll send you the instructions. With kind regards, Michel
-
I/O Error: Proxy Device
Thank you. And, then can you click on the Admin Console and see if you can get back to it? With kind regards, Michel
-
Problem Setting up email notifications
Thanks Xathros. With kind regards, Michel
-
I/O Error: Proxy Device
Hi jpoje, When it says Not Found, can you go to ISY's URL directly on a browser? With kind regards, Michel
-
CA SSL Certificate
Hi Larry, CA Certificates are those that ISY uses in case you check the "Verify" button for Client/Server settings. This means that ISY will expect the other party respond with a valid certificate the path to which ends with a CA certificate you imported. What you want to do instead is: Network, click on Server Certificate, then click on the Import Cert. button and point it to your GoDaddy certificate. With kind regards, Michel
-
CA SSL Certificate
Hi Larry, Can you tell me: 1. Was the certificate in PKCS12 format? 2. Did you import it for Server or Client? With kind regards, Michel
-
Problem Setting up email notifications
Thanks Gary. I did get that. I am trying to understand what in the interface gave you the wrong impression. My purpose is to figure out how to make it easier and readily understandable. With kind regards, Michel
-
Problem Setting up email notifications
Thanks Gary. This is not a bug (perhaps a bad message but certainly not a bug). You are trying to sort an empty grid. So, the questions are: why would you be trying to sort an empty list? Why would you NOT click on the Add button instead? What is it in the UI that gives you the impression that you have to click on Recipients? With kind regards, Michel
-
I/O Error: Proxy Device
Hi jpjoe, Can you try logging out and logging back in to your Windows account (instead of reboot) and let me know if this fixes the issue? With kind regards, Michel
-
I/O Error: Proxy Device
Hi jpjoe, Thanks. Does your computer go to sleep and wake up. Does this happen after it wakes up? With kind regards, Michel
-
I/O Error: Proxy Device
Hi jpjoe, I am not sure why Admin Console would impact everything else and why you would have to reboot your computer. What happens when you close the Admin Console? What firewall software do you have on your computer? I am sorry, but it just does not make sense that you would have to reboot your computer ... With kind regards, Michel
-
I/O Error: Proxy Device
What does this mean? Admin Console does NOT have to be running for your programs to run. ISY programs run independent of Admin Console or your computer and there should be zero impact to ISY if you reboot your computer. With kind regards, Michel
-
I/O Error: Proxy Device
Hi jpoje, Yes, in two cases: your computer loses network connectivity OR ISY is no longer on line (or on the same IP). With kind regards, Michel
-
Problem Setting up email notifications
Hello all, Trying to reproduce alas to no avail. Can you tell me whether or not you press enter after each entry? With kind regards, Michel
-
Admin Console Shuts Down
Steve, Thanks so very much for the update. I suspect it was a case of Java cache. With kind regards, Michel
-
Python Subscription example?
Hi gadgetguru, Unfortunately I am not at all familiar with Python. Can you please let me know which operation seems slow? With kind regards, Michel
-
Outlook.com email settings
Hi auger66, Sincere apologies. What you need to do is to increase the security strength for the Client using the same link. With kind regards, Michel
-
Python Subscription example?
Hi gadgetguru69, I think Mr. Honig (http://isyutil.sourceforge.net/) is working on one. With kind regards, Michel
-
Using ISY-99i to Notify via Email and Text
Hi Moshe, ISY does not support SSL for SMTP. It only supports TLS. With kind regards, Michel
-
Admin Console Shuts Down
Hi Steve, I am so very sorry to hear. Do you have another computer to try? If not, would it be possible for you to: 1. Change the userid/password back to admin/admin 2. Send your ISY's remote URL to support@universal-devices.com We'll login remotely and see whether or not we can reproduce this issue. With kind regards, Michel
-
RemoteLinc
Hello hart2hart, Do you have any of those old SignaLincs? And, how far are you from the nearest dual band device, access point, or PLM? And, finally, when you click the button on the RL do you see any of the LEDs on those devices blink? With kind regards, Michel